[mythtv-users] Some analog cable channels are wrong in listings

F.B. Parker fbp.mythtv at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 14:22:07 UTC 2011

On a MythTV 0.24, Mythbuntu 10.10 system, all up-to-date, analog and
digital cable, US:

I've recently noticed that some of my analog cable channels (which I record
with a PVR-150) are wrong. E.g.: MTV shows up in the Mythweb listings as
channel 16. However channel 16 on my cable is actually CNN. Channel 16
shows up as CNN in both schedulesdirect.com and on my cableco STB. MTV is
actually channel 65 on my cable system. I've gone through and done channel
scan in the backend setup and I've done mythfilldatabase, and still the
same problem. There are a few other channels that are messed up like this
as well.

I'm sure this is something stupid that I'm missing, but how might I fix
this?

Thank you!

F.B. Parker