[mythtv-users] Why do I run updates?!

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 16:57:25 UTC 2011

Witheverything that has been said on this subject I would like to point out
that this issue is just as valid about updates as upgrades. I understand
upgrades being slightly problematic beupdates, especially applying security
updates should be near as damn it seemless and painless but on linux they
are not. This isn't just a myth issue this is a linux issue and while this
isn't being taken seriously it undermines linux as being a secure platform.

Please excuse brevity and pistakes, this email was composed on a smartphone.

Regards,
Richard Morton