[mythtv-users] CBS sucks!

Scott & Nicole Harris snharris99 at live.com
Sun Oct 30 23:16:54 UTC 2011

>Every week their Sunday night lineup overruns due to (presumably) some
>stupid sporting even that fails to finish in it's allotted time slot.

>Why do we [have to] tolerate this crap?  We need to rise up against CBS
>and let them know there is a schedule for a reason and they need to keep
>to it.

Aside from the fallout of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heidi_Game you will
probably find it pretty futile to convince CBS to cut off their cash cow
that is football (nothing else on television even comes close to touching
it) for anything, ever, period, full stop.

I'd suggest padding your shows after football on CBS by 60 minutes (that's
what I do) and call it a day.

Full Disclosure: I'm a football fan, so not terribly sympathetic, even
though I have been bitten by the low WAF of The Amazing Race being cut
short....