[mythtv-users] CBS sucks!

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Mon Oct 31 12:26:16 UTC 2011

On 11-10-30 10:14 PM, Raymond Wagner wrote:

> So you pad all recordings for that night, and then when you watch them,
> you spend a minute or two in edit mode marking off the beginning and
> ending of the show so all the rest is skipped.

Of course, this only works so long as your recordings are all on CBS.
But as soon as 21:00 rolls around and your tuner is scheduled to switch
to another station (that did/does honour it's schedule) you lose the end
of whatever is now running over the 21:00 mark.

Yes, I could get more tuners, but really, I should not have to spend
more money to do what I could do if CBS were to just manage their
schedule better.

b.