[mythtv-users] CBS sucks!

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Mon Oct 31 16:35:03 UTC 2011

On 11-10-31 12:31 PM, Eric Sharkey wrote:

> That doesn't get to the heart of the problem, which isn't for the game
> itself, but the content that follows the game.  Some of us may not
> even be aware that a game is on earlier in the day, so your advice is
> basically, add 30 or 45 minutes to everything, in case there might be
> a game before it.

_Exactly_!!!  And then to actually watch those subsequent programs, you
need to know what the following lineup was so that you can watch the end
of one program that was recorded into the start of the next recording
and so on.  I don't want to be that intimate with the schedule.  That's
why I have a DVR!

b.