[mythtv-users] So: how *could* CBS solve the sports delay problem?

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 20:05:40 UTC 2011

> So, humor us here, Brian: how *could* CBS do this?  What do you suggest that
> they do to make it possible for things after football not to shift in time?
>
> Be specific and detailed; show your work.
>
> Everyone else, chime in too!
>
> Cheers,

Scientists in Italy have allegedly shown neutrinos can be "broadcast"
faster than the speed of light.

So...   even if a program finishes late, the station can use this new
"faster than light" neutrino broadcast medium for the subsequent
programs to catch up.  Because we get to see the programs before
they're broadcast  we don't notice that they started late.

(Note there are a few things to sort out before this becomes a
practical solution.)