[mythtv-users] CBS sucks!

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Mon Oct 31 20:45:24 UTC 2011

On 2011-10-31 3:33 PM, Scott and Nicole Harris wrote:

> What an absolutely ridiculous statement.  What's next in your fantasy land, despite the moniker, Suvivor isn't real?

Well, it's not really.

It's very true that in a lot of situation, your mind can make things out the be a lot worse than they actually are.

I've gone back and forth with having cable and really enjoying some of the shows on TV to not having cable and not really missing those shows (*OR* putting in a little effort to watch only the things I want on the net *OR* being patient and waiting for the show to release on video).

Typically, the transition between all these states have been moderated by my own internal perception of how (un)important having those things really is.

  -Ben

p.s. And no. Survivor is not real. (grin)