[mythtv-users] [OT] Listing of channels from Dishnetwork to use for schedulesdirect

mythtv at blandford.net mythtv at blandford.net
Fri Sep 9 03:39:33 UTC 2011

Hello,

Is there any easy way to get a listing of all the dish network channels
I should receive to use as input for schedulesdirect?

For example, if I have the America's top 200 + HD + HBO, I can't seem to
find any place to list that I have channels 79-200 + 450-800 + 3700 for
example.  From what I see I have to go into each package and correlate
that to the channel and then to schedulesdirect.

Is there any easier way?

Michael