[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun Prime All tuners "has an error"

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 18:42:31 UTC 2011

BIG EDIT - Disregard the following. I rebooted my master backend and all
tuners showed up as they should. I'm still going to send this to the list
since others may find it helpful.

After several hours on the phone and a visit from a Charter technician, my
HDHR Prime is up and running. I set up the new device per the directions on
the wiki, using the manual IP option and tuners 0, 1 and 2. The Prime is set
up on a slave backend which also has an HD-PVR hooked to it. My master
backend has no tuners.

When I go into advanced settings - system status, it shows 4 tuners - Tuner
5 is my HD-PVR, and tuners 18, 20 and 22 are my Prime but each of those
tuners "has an error". You may be wondering why my tuners are numbered as
such, and I wish I had an answer, but throughout the years, every time I
tried reinstalling my original QAM HDHomeRun, it would increment the tuner
count.