[mythtv-users] Confused with storage groups in 0.24

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 00:55:56 UTC 2011

I have had storage groups enabled for several years. However today in
0.24.20110505-1 (v0.24.1-3-g9375ffb-dirty) I went into the
mythtv-setup to set the storage groups and from the Storage
Directories it says to Create the Default ... storage groups. When I
enter Create Default it lists no current storage directories, however
I know mythtv is using my 5 storage folders since they are all being
filled at about the same rate and this has worked for several years
and mythtv versions..

--
John M. Drescher