[mythtv-users] How to delete a recording from the frontend?

Daniel Carter dantheperson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 22:51:58 UTC 2011

OK, i feel like fool now, i've been using myth for about 5 years and i
suddenly can't find the delete menu!

I've just gotten a remote working so that i can abandon the keyboard
and USB extension cable cluttering up the living room, but my remote
doesn't have a D key like the keyboard did.

I'm a bit short of buttons so mapping one to the D key isn't an option.

You used to be able to bring up the menu, either from 'watch
recordings' or during playback, and delete was one of the options, but
neither of them seem to have it.

Am i going mad or has the option to delete a recording really been removed?

Thanks,
Dan.