[mythtv-users] Comcast CableCard Info

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Thu Sep 15 01:20:12 UTC 2011

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 8:36 PM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:
> Complete bullshit.  CableLabs certified devices are required to
> respond properly to any init they send, including a Grand Slam.

You mean your HR Prime didn't come included with a brick of C4 inside?

> Call back, get another person, repeat as necessary.  Note that if
> you've called outside of business hours, you've encountered the idiot
> night crowd :)

Well, I have no idea what time it was for the people answering the
phones.  Tonight I didn't speak to anyone without an Indian accent.

I'll try calling again tomorrow morning.

Thanks, Robert.

Eric