[mythtv-users] Prioritize new episodes...

Robin Smith 1canuck2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 14:14:25 UTC 2011

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 9:33 AM, George Galt <george.galt at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 10:44 AM, Les Noland <lnoland at xnet.com> wrote:

I don't have the answer, other than to say that is NOT how my MythTV
behaves...
I have a storage rule for my kids' shows that says keep up to 3 episodes. It
is set to delete oldest. I find if it is deleted by this rule, it WILL
re-record if the episode re-airs. I did not have to pick a specific setting
for this to occur, it just did, so I am not sure what is different between
what I am doing and what you are doing.

Robin