[mythtv-users] Web based 'cutpoint' editing

Mario Weilguni roadrunner6 at gmx.at
Fri Sep 16 15:05:29 UTC 2011

Sorry for not replying to the original post, I've just subscribed to the
list.

I've written a web based solution too - maybe it's time to bundle resources.

See http://myth.weilguni.priv.at/mythcut.tar.gz

Does not require a preparation, and it's quite fast.

Require apache, php, mplayer, mythtv (of course), and must run on the
backend (needs to access  the mpg files).

Disclaimer:
It's working, but not feature complete, and might have bugs/security
problems/not run on every machine (it's a toy project that never was
meant for publishing)  - but you might give it a try. And please ignore
HTML/CSS, I'm a programmer, not web designer.  Some text in the
application is still german, sorry.

Simply untar in a web-reachable directory of your choice. Don't forget
to password protect it.