[mythtv-users] SOT: HBO streaming.. anyone have it?

Scott Stancil hoverduck at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 16:04:28 UTC 2011

I got HBO free for 3 months on a promotion, and I'm seriously considering
dropping Netflix and picking up a full subscription when the promo expires.
 It works great.  The video quality is good, and you get full access to all
their movies and TV shows (including old seasons of everything like Curb
Your Enthusiasm).  So that means you get a more recent selection of movies
than Netflix typically has.

Related question for anyone else out there - Does Showtime offer streaming
of their content online for subscribers too?  I've looked on their website,
and it looks like they have some things available, but I can't tell how much
you actually get without subscribing.  I'm most interested in their original
series like Dexter and Weeds.

Scott