[mythtv-users] How reliable is Commercial skip?

sususu xunspam-sususu at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 09:14:09 UTC 2011

Hi, i previously have stated that it would be great when you post such "Benchmarks" it would be great to name the country too.

in fact i believe general commercial tagging is a waste.

however i could imagine that general commercial tagging is replaced by specific commercial tagging

this relates especially to the used algorithms and settings, specifying them not only by country but also by channel and time

sususu