[mythtv-users] analog channel change - trunk

Andrew mythtv at cain.id.au
Mon Sep 26 22:48:35 UTC 2011

Is there a known issue with changing channels (livetv) when using an
analog input and channel change script?

I just upgraded to trunk [v0.25pre-3370-g7fa4d4e]  and find that my ivtv
(PVR-150) connected to it's composite input fails to change channels.  I
had similar problems in 0.24, but that was solved by changing from a
framegrabber card to the PVR-150.

It's seems unrelated to the channel change script or to the analog
source, as I changed the script to immediately return (thus no
interuption in the input source) and the fault still appears.  "Waited
too long for decoder to fill video buffers. Exiting."

Is there an existing ticket for this issue?