[mythtv-users] nuvexport for 0.24 fixes

James Fidell james at fidell.co.uk
Thu Sep 29 09:54:21 UTC 2011

On 28/09/11 11:36, James Fidell wrote:
> I'm sure I'm being dumb here, but I've downloaded and built everything
> from the 0.24 fixes tree, but I can't find nuvexport anywhere.
>
> The sources from github.com/MythTV/nuvexport use the setsar parameter
> for FFmpeg which isn't recognised by the FFmpeg in the 0.24 fixes
> tree, but I can't find any other versions.
>
> Where should I be looking?

Finally  the light dawns.  I should be looking in the 0.24 fixes tree of
nuvexport, not the 0.24 fixes tree of MythTV.

Not that this helps any, because (amongst other things) the 0.24 fixes
version of nuvexport uses padding options (-padleft, -padright) that
are disallowed in the 0.24 fixes version of mythffmpeg.

Does anyone actually have these two working together?

James