[mythtv-users] Gentoo 0.24.2 mythbuntu theme?

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 20:45:27 UTC 2012

Forgive me if I somehow missed something obvious searching, but I'm
finding nothing on this one:

I just finally got around to updating from 0.23.2 to 0.24.2 using the
overlay from https://github.com/MythTV/packaging/tree/master/Gentoo.

Before I say anything...thanks to all the devs and all maintainers of
that gentoo overlay!...awesome work.

Previously I was using the mythbuntu theme.  I can see it isn't even
in /usr/share/mythtv/themes.  The only options I have in the theme
chooser are MythCenter, MythCenter-wide, and Terra.  For now I'm using
MythCenter-wide.

First of all, is the mythbuntu theme available somehow that I'm
missing?  I'm not reading anything indicating it's been obsoleted etc.

Also, I was curious as to exactly why I only see those three choices
when there are others in /usr/share/mythtv/themes.

Thanks in advance.  This seems to be the only little nit, so I surely
can't complain :D.

Tom