[mythtv-users] [OT?] Suspend/Resume with GT 430 and nmedia LCD

Kris B. krisbee at krisbee.com
Tue Apr 3 02:36:48 UTC 2012

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012, at 06:21 PM, Michael wrote:
> Hopefully someone else will have a suggestion or at least confirm that
> they have a gt 430 system that does suspend and resume correctly.

I am sorry to say that I have a GT430 video card and have no issues
suspending/resuming.  I am using the svideo output, however, and no
audio part of the card, if that helps you troubleshoot.

I suspend two/three times a day and resume as often (having two keys
programmed for suspend and resume and my harmony remote calls them
depending on whether I am watching the frontend or not)...
--
  Kris B.
  krisbee at krisbee.com