[mythtv-users] Weird HDMI problem

PJR pjrobinson at metronet.co.uk
Tue Apr 3 12:55:09 UTC 2012

Have you tried ALT-CNTRL-BACKSPACE?  If this is supported, it used to be
'standard' for X-Windows, this can be used to kill the X Server which
will then be auto-restarted, which if the TV is  'on' it might get the
correct data to start.  This is not a solution, just a means of finding
out what might be happening.