[mythtv-users] Silly Question

A Desai ashu.desai at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 17:13:18 UTC 2012

Basically that means that if I disconnect my basic cable from Comcast, I
will either need a OTA antenna or record via satellite. Since I have both
comcast basic and satellite, I wanted to get rid of Comcast basic. Seems
like I will have to redo my setup if I want to keep using Myth instead of
the satellite DVRs.

Thank you for the help.

Ash

http://about.me/adesai