[mythtv-users] Howto autmatic play an inserted music CD

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Wed Apr 4 23:40:42 UTC 2012

Matthias Meyer wrote:

>> I will find the CD within the "Select Music" Menu and can play it. But it
>> won't play automatically.

I think that is a known fault, relating
to the media monitor and events:

http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/8045

http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/9537

> If I start mythfrontend the first inserted CD will be played (see logfile
> firstrun.txt, logged by mythfrontend -v playback,media).
> If I eject the CD mythfrontend will get an access violation.

That one, I haven't seen.
Will try to reproduce with 0.24,
and see master/0.25beta still does it.

Any chance of a gdb 'where' against mythfrontend?

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"I'm confused."
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia |   "Well, its a big club,