[mythtv-users] mytharchive failing HD-PVR

jbhuber jbhuber at judahnet.net
Mon Apr 9 13:52:43 UTC 2012

I really don't know...

I tried changing the setup to have it use
"transcode" instead of ffmpeg and it gives an error about no liking the
"audio" or it being unreckognized or some such.

WIll re-run tonight
and get the exact error message.

The shows all play just fine, I am
unclear if something changed in myth as to how it stores the show (I
don't think so, but don't know) or what could be causing this problem.
As I said, if I run the ffmpeg command by hand and leave out the "map"
stuff at the end of the line it works fine....need to look at ffmpeg and
see what it is is being "mapped" to understand what it doesn't like.

AT this point, like you...all I know is that it is broken, I use RPMS
from atrpms, not sure if it is something in their build or something in
mythtv itself.

Regards,

Jim

--

On 09.04.2012 09:27, terry wrote:

> On Sun, 2012-04-08 at 22:16 -0400, James B. Huber wrote:

Yes,
>> I bumped into the same thing yesterday trying to move some shows
>> DVD's...
>>
>> If you leave the "-map 0:0 -map 0:1" off of the
ffmpeg command it works
>> fine, but of course that doesn't help....
>>

>> Ended up claiming (to mytharchive) that I had a double-layer dvd so
it
>> would not transcode at all...then used k9copy to shrink the iso to
fit.

>> Bottom line, it doesn't like the Audio track now in files
from the
>> Hauppauge PVR's hardware encoding.....not sure when it broke
but it is
>> fairly recent....presently running 0.24.2-280 (from
atrpms).

>> Jim
>
> Jim,
>
> What this error means. Of course I
did not have it before.

---------snip---------------
> Pre-processing recording 1:
'/mnt_tb/video/1073_20120408070000.mpg'
> 2012-04-08 15:58:26.809
getFileInfo(): Opening '/mnt_tb/video/1073_20120408070000.mpg'
> [h264 @
0x6f9230] sps_id out of range
> [h264 @ 0x6f9230] non-existing SPS 15
referenced in buffering period
> [h264 @ 0x6f9230] non-existing PPS
referenced
> [h264 @ 0x6f9230] sps_id out of range
> [h264 @ 0x6f9230]
non-existing SPS 15 referenced in buffering period
> [h264 @ 0x6f9230]
non-existing PPS 0 referenced
> [h264 @ 0x6f9230] decode_slice_header
error