[mythtv-users] .25 on ubuntu 12.04 still doesnt tune SBS or 9 in Melbourne

Matthew Hubbard hubrat at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 09:27:19 UTC 2012

Hi Anthony,

I'm a HVR2200 user in Melbourne. I'm still on 0.24fixes so haven't
tried 0.25 yet. I also have a Leadtek DTV2000DS and this is my
workaround.

I do a normal channel scan in the backend. The DTV2000DS locks onto
all channels just fine but the HVR2200 won't lock onto 9, SBS or 31
because of the off-sets.

In the backend channel editor I manually edit channels 9, SBS, 31
(can't remember if I needed to do GEM, GO, SBS2 etc) to add in the
125kHz offset.

Now both the HVR2200 and DTV2000DS lock onto all channels. I don't
know why the DTV2000DS can lock on fine with or without the offset yet
the HVR2200 can't, don't know if it's firmware or mythtv related. Was
very frustrating trying to troubleshoot until I found out about the
offsets.

Matt