[mythtv-users] Intermittent corrupted guide UI after .25 upgrade

Patrick Casteel patrick.casteel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 21:43:40 UTC 2012

Hi,

I successfully upgraded to .25 this afternoon, and mostly it's looking
great. The only issue I'm seeing occurs in the program guide. When watching
Live TV and I bring up the guide, sometimes (maybe 70% of the time) it will
not fully display. I will have live video in the corner and the program
info in the center, but no channel data or time column headers. The column
headers appear briefly as the guide is coming up, then disappear quickly.
If I try to navigate the program data (up, down, left, right), the data
completely disappears and goes black. If I bring up the menu and then exit
the menu, the guide shows correctly. I'm using openGL rendering. I tried
turning off OSD fade in case this was causing problems, but this doesn't
make a difference. This was never an issue for me on .24.

Thanks,
Patrick