[mythtv-users] 0.25 Music & Videos Questions

Michael Watson michael at thewatsonfamily.id.au
Fri Apr 13 14:32:10 UTC 2012

On 13/04/2012 11:10 PM, Nasa wrote:

> [...]
I created a new playlist in MythFrontend, add tracks to the new
playlist.  Whilst the FrontEnd was playing the new playlist, I had a
look on MythWeb.  The New playlist was shown on MythWeb, but empty.
After I exited out of the Frontend, the New playlist shown on MythWeb
was showing the added tracks.