[mythtv-users] Everyone's a smurf with 0.25 frontend

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Apr 14 00:25:27 UTC 2012

On 04/13/2012 06:21 PM, Raymond Norton wrote:

>> Your Playback Picture Controls (specifically the color/hue
>> adjustment) is broken.  Hit F in playback (recording or Live TV) and
>> change the color control to 50% (might have to use F multiple times).
>
> Did that (mentioned in post), but it did not fix it. I am
> experimenting with different profiles to see if that fixes things. So
> far I managed to get rid of the blue, but my analog side of the tuner
> is not happy with some profile choices. Trying to find one that works
> all-around.

It's almost definitely the problem, and you'll need one of the fixes
that's going in to either correct the defaults for your card, or if
yours is one for which we're disabling the picture controls, to disable
the controls.  See the commits list for the status of those changes (or
for the patches themselves).

Mike