[mythtv-users] Mythexport not installing on .25

Raymond Norton admin at lctn.org
Mon Apr 16 20:32:06 UTC 2012

I have no idea what components are interdependent, but have not had a
problem in the past installing mythexport.

Today, on my .25 box, I get the following error:
  mythexport
Error in function:
Setting up mythexport (2.2.3-0ubuntu2) ...
mkdir: missing operand
Try `mkdir --help' for more information.
dpkg: error processing mythexport (--configure):

I don't end up with a mythexport log, so not sure where to look for more
info. Syslog echoes what I have already posted.

Raymond