[mythtv-users] Channel icons in GIF format not shown

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 22:49:19 UTC 2012

Hi

On Sunday, 19 February 2012, Jeppe Nejsum Madsen wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm cleaning up my EPG and want to add channel icons. All icons show
> fine in mythweb, but only the png icons are shown in the Frontend
> (Minimyth + OS X). Gif icons are not shown.

What version of mythfrontend are you using ? Are you compiling it yourself
or downloading it from somewhere.

In your application .app; what do you have in
MythFrontend.app/Content/Resources/imageformats

Normally, only the png/jpeg is used. Gif has never been a modules compiled
and added to Qt on mac by default.