[mythtv-users] Progress indicator is inaccurate for recordings made with .25 (OSD indicates that show is completed at any part of the recording)

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 03:00:24 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am having lots of fun with the new .25 release.  I have come across
a problem with the progress indicator OSD showing that the program is
completed no matter where in the recording I happen to be.  For
example, I am watching last night's Eastbound & Down and at the start
of the episode, when I hit pause, the OSD indicates 29:52 of 29:52 and
the progress bar is full.