[mythtv-users] THIS IS A NON-COMMERCIAL MAILING LIST (WAS: Re: Torc for iOS - Application Submitted to the App Store for Review)

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 14:54:06 UTC 2012

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 07:16, jedi <jedi at mishnet.org> wrote:

>    Even a developer can benefit from considering their tool from someone
> else's point of view.

As far as I can observe, from the outside, the devs do listen.
It is just that sometimes they will not agree with you.

As said by the character Isaac on Sports Night:

"Just because we didn't execute all the network's suggestions, doesn't
mean we weren't listening, it just means we didn't agree. You didn't
expect me to substitute your judgement for mine, did you, J.J.?"

Gary