[mythtv-users] Aussie Commercial Detection (was: other *stuff*)

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 07:11:31 UTC 2012

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 3:39 PM, Michael Watson
<michael at thewatsonfamily.id.au> wrote:

> Not a big issue for me either.  But very willing to supply examples for you
> from Australia.  USB Memory Stick OK?
> Send me an email off list, if you would like me to send you details, (or I
> am happy to setup an FTP site for you to download them from)

Hey Michael,

I am happy to donate recordings also and I am sure there are other
Aussies too.  Maybe we could create a Wiki page or something to
co-ordinate our efforts so that we can cover all channels including
the shows that give good and bad results.  I am happy to create the
page but I am literally walking away from my desk to go home for the
day so it will have to wait a couple of hours.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Whytey