[mythtv-users] Alternatives to MythMusic in 0.25, has anyone already found one?

Blammo blammo.doh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 16:29:13 UTC 2012

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 1:36 PM, Gordon McCrae <gordon.mccrae at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was actually perfectly happy with the old MythMusic, but let's not
> go into that, at the end of the day some people are working hard to
> produce new software for MythTV, and most people probably prefer the
> "everything is a playlist" approach, so who am I to complain?

I'm also in the same boat.. Music in our house is usually "hey I want
to hear XXX CD" which was easy under the old structure.

Given the number of devices external to MythFrontEnd people have to
play music now, if I had to give up a useful MythMusic to gain better
uPNP/etc support, that's a tradeoff I can work with.