[mythtv-users] Alternatives to MythMusic in 0.25, has anyone already found one?

gordon.mccrae@gmail.com gordon.mccrae at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 16:41:28 UTC 2012

Unfortunately, I convinced all of my family to get rid of the assorted boom boxes etc, so that's why I need to find an alternative to MythMusic. The squeeze solution sound promising to start with, and it lookd like there may even be some Myth plugins hidden away that have better Myth to Squeeze integration. I'll try the text mode client initially as a stop gap and wait to see what happens with the plugins.

Cheers
Gordon