[mythtv-users] MythWeb Recordings Page

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 21:11:58 UTC 2012

...sent from my PDA.
On Apr 19, 2012 10:39 PM, "Ben Allen" <ballen at bogdan.net> wrote:

> Thanks for the files, I greatly appreciate it.  I am using mythTV version
0.24 right now.  I edited the index.html page you created to use the IP
address of my Myth Backend.  The location of both files on my system  is
/var/www/mythweb.  When I go to http://192.168.1.10/mythweb/index.html, I
get an error that says, “An unknown module was specified.”  I took a look
at the html code but I am not sure what needs to be changed to resolve this
error.  When you have a chance, do you have any ideas on how to resolve
this error?

> Thank-you,
>
> Ben

Hey Ben,

Mythweb is pretty tightly configured and looks after its own pages only.
Place those files outside of Mythweb, in a directory similar to what I had
in my last email.

Cheers,
Whytey