[mythtv-users] MythWeb Recordings Page

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 16:52:21 UTC 2012

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 10:54 PM, Ben Allen <ballen at bogdan.net> wrote:
> I moved the files into a folder called “allen” for the time being.  When I
> go to http://192.168.1.10/allen/index.html, I get a blank page.  Not sure
> what I am missing at this point but when you have a chance, can you let me
> know if I am missing anything.  As for now, I will keep working on it today
> when I can and see if I can figure out what’s going on.  Thanks.

Aaaargh!  So it turned out that this wouldn't work because the browser
wouldn't let us request data from mythbackend since it was considered
to be a different domain that the web-server (due to the different
ports).

After far too much work (I was supposed to be in bed *hours* ago), I
have something that works on my backend.  Take the attached file, put
it in the your 'allen' folder, then load the page.  Note that this is
now a php file so expects PHP to be running on your webserver, which
is fine if it is already running mythweb.  Make sure you call
index.php this time.

Good luck!

Whytey