[mythtv-users] 0.25 - Music starts playing automatically

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 20:16:53 UTC 2012

On 20 April 2012 18:13, A Desai <ashu.desai at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 4:20 PM, A Desai <ashu.desai at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> It seems that when I go to "Select Music" - the music starts playing!
>> I do NOT have to go to "Play Selected". Is this some new feature in
>> 0.25 where this option is somewhere pre-selected? If so - where do I
>> go to uncheck it?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Ash
>>
>> --
>> http://about.me/adesai
>

> Looks like I am the only one having these problems?

No, I've had this happen to me since 0.25 - though not always.

There's been some discussion on the list about playlists not being
saved unless mythfrontend is closed properly.

Maybe this is related?  ie If you don't exit mythfrontend cleanly then
mythmusic remembers a playing state and goes back into it?