[mythtv-users] 0.25 - Music starts playing automatically

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 21:21:12 UTC 2012

On 04/20/2012 03:34 PM, A Desai wrote:
> But the problem is, I have rebooted my frontend box like 10 times
> after that! Is this like an ongoing thing? Do more people have this
> issue or is it just me?

Hi;

Based only on my experience:

No, its not just you. If playlist A was selected, if you exit Music,
when you start Music again playlist A will start.

Change to playlist B and it will be the list remembered.

You can create an empty playlist and save it, but you'd need
to switch to it before exiting. I've seen no option to prevent
this behavior. On the other hand, I really don't mind it.

--
Bill