[mythtv-users] Disk Space Way Wrong

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 22:37:06 UTC 2012

On Sunday, 22 April 2012, Mark Lord wrote:

> The only people taking nasty shots at anyone here seem to be
> folks like you, and the others here who misconstrue my intents
> based upon the surname I was born with.

Oh come on...

For the record, this is the message I sent to Mark immediately after his
earlier message

"Actually; it's only after posting this that I realised on how it could be
linked to me making fun of your name.
Definitely wasn't the case. I didn't think about your name at all then.

I apologised if it came across that way. "

No one has taken personal shots...

Looks like I should just ignore this user list from now on...