[mythtv-users] 0.25 - livetv fails when starting on a specific channel

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 22:44:10 UTC 2012

On Sunday, 22 April 2012, Ronald Frazier wrote:

> Took me a while to get around to this, but I was able to confirm that
> it wasn't a setting I had changed. I pointed everything at a new empty
> database and changed no settings, and I was still able to make this
> happen on this one channel by unmounting my nfs volume to force
> streaming. So, any suggestions for how to proceed from here?

I poster earlier the trac ticket tracking this issue..
You can either wait for someone to fix it (DanielK is the one with the
expertise to fix it), or help by adding to the ticket verbose logs using -v
channels,playback and a log level of debug.

But having seen some of the stuff you've worked on before (some of them
used as-is in the code, like browsing all channels) I'm sure you could have
a shot at it.