No subject

Sat Apr 21 16:38:38 UTC 2012

> I see.. you're like Jesus, spreading the good word to whomever wants
> to listen, but don't write anything :)
>
> Your wisdom is so much appreciated.. Thanks again for showing people
> "how to use Linux correctly". I'm sure that thanks to you MythTV has
> progressed tremendously today, and probably all other days as well

Even if there was no Jesus/Lord link intended, that's still a personal
attack. Or are you trying to say there was no sarcasm intended there,
and you meant every word you said?

And yes, others did make personal attacks too:

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 2:47 AM, Gavin Hurlbut <gjhurlbu at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is idiotic.
> and then waste everyone's time by
> trying to pretend that you are better than everyone else, and that
> putting in proper bug reports is beneath you.

> Looks like I should just ignore this user list from now on...

Why, are you unable to participate while remaining civil? I'm not
asking anyone to kiss anyone's ass or anything, but there's no need
for the sort of comments I quoted above, especially when Mark really
didn't do anything to provoke it.

--
Ron Frazier