[mythtv-users] Upgrade to 0.25 - not able to schedule recordings and no recording schedule

mlt at etruscott.co.uk mlt at etruscott.co.uk
Sun Apr 22 06:05:21 UTC 2012

On Saturday April 21 you wrote:
Hi

On Sunday, 22 April 2012, wrote:

> Also, when I run mythtv-setup I get the following message:
>
> *** glibc detected *** /usr/bin/zenity: malloc(): memory corruption:
> 0x000000000119c060 ***
>
> I then get a backtrace (which I can let you have if it is any use)
>
> Any ideas as this is pretty crucial.

Of course a backtrace is always useful..

However here, the issue is with memory corruption, it can happen over a
long period of time only..

What steps are you doing in mythtv-setup?
All I am doing is trying to run in it using sudo mythtv-setup as below:
$ sudo mythtv-setup
[sudo] password for m:
*** glibc detected *** /usr/bin/zenity: malloc(): memory corruption:
0x0000000000e02bf0 ***

This worked fine before the upgrade...