[mythtv-users] Upgrade to 0.25 - not able to schedule recordings and no recording schedule

Marco Quezada mellamanjefe at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 17:17:48 UTC 2012

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 7:28 AM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> On 04/22/2012 05:37 AM, mlt wrote:
>>

>> Interestingly, when looking at upcoming recording in Mythweb I get the
>> following error message at the top of the page:
>>
>> Warning at /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/tv/upcoming.php, line 91:
>> !!NoTrans: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()!!
>>

> http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10142
>
> Mike

I noticed the same issue this morning after upgrading from .24-fixes
to .25-fixes. After the upgrade I restarted the system and
the database upgrade dialog appeared. I selected the upgrade option
but there did not appear to be a noticeable confirmation that the
database processing completed. I did not see any errors specific to
the upgrade (that I could recognize) in the logs. The only one I found
is this:

Apr 22 11:52:18 QMHTPC-1 mythbackend[1730]: I CoreContext
schemawizard.cpp:117 (Compare) Current MythTV Schema Version
(DBSchemaVer): 1299

All settings, paths and other options that are in the database seem to
have properly converted. I did not end with any orphaned recordings or
videos. But the recording rules did go away from the FE interface
although they show up in MythWeb.

-Marco