[mythtv-users] mythmusic 0.25 What's the fuss about?

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Tue Apr 24 08:48:19 UTC 2012

It seems ok to me. After all the comments I'd seen, I was
dreading what I might find in mythmusic after upgrading
to 0.25, but it seems fine. You just swap view to the playlist
editor tree, find an album you want to play, press OK twice
(which selects "replace tracks" from the menu) and you're
listening to your album. What's so hard about that. I like
it.

I like everything about 0.25 so far. Well, other than
mythtranscode crashes in fifo mode, but that might be
already fixed in fixes/0.25. Haven't had time to look yet.

P.