[mythtv-users] RPMfusion Fedora Mythtv 25-2 users? Experience?

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 15:48:49 UTC 2012

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 10:39 AM, Mark <markhsa at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am not seeing that in a yum list.  Where is it located?
> Richard, a couple of questions for you.

Check updates-testing.

> First, thanks for building these.
> How often are you building these?  Will you be following the 25-fixes so
> users can yum update from time to time and get the latest fixes?

Yes, I follow the fixes branch. Once everything's more settled, I'll
probably build updated packages about once a month. For now I watch
the change logs to see if anything really important looking is fixed
so I've been pushing new builds every week or so.

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 10:42 AM, Mark <markhsa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Last thing.  So you would say these rpms are ready for everyday production
> use?

Well there's no line to be drawn there, it's all shades of grey :) My
intention was to keep them in -testing a bit longer but it looks like
release 2 made it's way into stable. Unfortunately with things being
to manual on RPM Fusion that can happen.

Richard