[mythtv-users] myth .25 verdict?

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 21:46:13 UTC 2012

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 2:21 PM, Dan Armbrust
<daniel.armbrust.list at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I don't use MythWeather for the same reason, so I have not yet checked
>> to see, but I don't see how it could be any worse, and the Release
>> Notes show some bug fixing and such has occurred.
>
> Yea, I don't understand why that was even included in the previous releases.

Mythweather has been mostly working in 0.24, and definitely worked in
0.25 last I looked at it.  The main issue is what you search for when
adding sources.  Some sources work better with a city name, some will
do zip code (in the US), etc.  But the functionality is there.  If
not, start making bug reports. :)