[mythtv-users] schedules direct

stinga at wolf-rock.com stinga at wolf-rock.com
Fri Apr 27 07:29:59 UTC 2012

On 27/04/12 03:09:09, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 04/26/2012 04:50 PM, Mike Perkins wrote:
>>>
>>> The only reason MythTV would attempt to use Schedules Direct is
>>> because you gave
>>> it account information to log in with.
>>>
>> We don't (currently) use SchedulesDirect in the UK, but rather an
>> xmltv grabber. This would be selected when you set up your source.
>> IIRC it's the second-to-last option in the dropdown list.
>>
>> If you don't want to use the Radio Times information - which is
>> fairly comprehensive - you can select "no grabber" and activate EIT
>> on your tuners. Either option should get rid of those error
>> messages.
>
> If you're using EIT data, you should select, "EIT only" for the
> source.  "No grabber" is meant for "fake" channels, for example, ones
> configured to allow recording stuff off a VCR or similar.

I us the Radio Taimes xmltv grabber, I don't use EIT, mythfilldatabse
still trys to connect to Schedules Direct.

--
'ooroo

stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga at wolf-rock.com      o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should,     >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
use the hammer. If it moves and  `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\