[mythtv-users] RPMfusion Fedora Mythtv 25-2 users? Experience?

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 13:11:03 UTC 2012

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 7:36 PM, Anthony Giggins
<seven at seven.dorksville.net> wrote:
> Can someone provide their logrotate files offlist?
>
> /etc/logrotate.d/mythfrontend or  /etc/logrotate.d/mythbackend files or
> whatever they are called now?

The packages in updates-testing contain the latest logrotate
configuration as well as the latest from the fixes branch so I would
recommend you install those. I'll probably change the name of the file
since it now rotates multiple log files instead of just mythbackend...

Richard