[mythtv-users] Auto running of mythfilldatabase

Jason Bright jaybright at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 03:24:20 UTC 2012

This is incredibly stupid, but i've stumped myself:

Can somebody point me to the flag in the GUI (Can't remember if it's
in mythfrontend or mythtv-setup) to auto run mythfilldatabase? For the
life of me I can't find it and google isn't helping.

(Tying to diagnose a long running issue with a new install that the
guide info doesn't get auto updated; running mythfilldatabase by hand
works fine.  Trolling thru the logs, it doesn't look like anything is
attempting to run it.)

cheers - j